Asha Silicon Valley, a chapter of Asha for Education, is a completely volunteer driven organization, comprising of dedicated individuals from the Area, striving to make a difference to the society. We believe that education is one of the primary factors in shaping a child’s future and by extension, future of the entire country.
Asha Silicon Valley works towards promoting the education of underprivileged children in India by providing financial assistance and support to the NGOs focused on education projects. Volunteers of Asha work closely with the project partners in India, while locally organizing fundraisers and community awareness events. Team Asha training program, a popular event in the Area, is Asha Silicon Valley’s primary fundraiser, which directly helps support several education projects in India.
Support a Child.. Enrich a life..
With <$1 per day, you can support a child's education for ONE year Click here to learn more.
Run2Educate – Sevathon 2018
Volunteer for Team Asha
Support our bikers during their long training rides with food and water. Sunday – April to June 2018 Signup to volunteer for one training ride here
Volunteer at water stops during long training runs. Saturday – April to July 2018 Mail run AT sv.team-asha.org to volunteer
- RunningInfo SessionMarch 31 2018 (Sat) 11AMSports Basement, Sunnyvale2018 Target RacesSan Francisco Half MarathonSan Jose Rock ‘n’ Roll HalfPortland Full MarathonMorgan Hill Full Marathon
- BikingInfo SessionMarch 31 2018 (Sat) 11AMSports Basement, Sunnyvale2018 Target RidesGiro Bello (100 KM)Hopfest (100 Mile)
- TriathlonInfo SessionMarch 31 2018 (Sat) 11AMSports Basement, Sunnyvale2018 Target RacesIronman Santa Rosa 70.3Oakland (Sprint/Olympic)Ironman Santa Cruz 70.3Santa Cruz (Sprint/Olympic)
- Family BikingInfo SessionFeb 25 2018 (Sun) 2PMSports Basement, Sunnyvale2018 Target RideCycle4Sight, Napa Valley (25 miles)
- Spring Holi Run 2018March 25 2018 (Sunday) 8AMBaylands Park, Sunnyvale
Samerth Talim Kendra
Samerth Talim Kendra is a center for special needs children in Ahmedabad. They provide support and services to these children in an effort to help them lead an independent life. They also help create awareness regarding disability in the community, encourage early detection and dispel myths and misbelieves associated with it. Learn more about the project here